Omega® Repair - Overhaul Special $399*
Protecting Your Investment
Omega Watch Repair - Overhaul Service - $399 Special*
Finetuning your Omega timepiece, our CW21 Certified Watchmaker will:
- Carefully disassemble your entire watch piece by piece.
- Ultrasonically clean and degrease all parts.
- Inspect for any signs of excessive wear.
- Replace the case back seal, crystal seal and crown gaskets.
- Refinish the watch case, the bracelet, and the bezel to remove scuff marks and scratches.
- Lubricate all moving parts with the highest-grade lubricants and oils.
- Reassemble your watch and test it to assure accuracy, water resistance and proper operation of all functionality. Adjustments also will be made accordingly.
Many clients say: “It’s almost as good as new!”
Our Commitment to You
We stand solidly behind our professional work.
All watch overhaul/repair work is backed by a full one-year warranty.
See Before & After Pictures
Order your Pelican WatchRepairPack Today!
Absolutely the safest and most secure
way to ship your valuable watch in for
service and repair!
*The above Omega Overhaul Service – SPECIAL OFFER $399 – excludes chronographs and more complicated movements. Some repairs may require replacement of unusual parts. As such, this would not be covered in the Omega Overhaul Service – SPECIAL OFFER $399. Unusual repairs may take longer due to special ordering of these parts. A revised estimate will be provided for your approval. – WatchRepair.net