Rolex Complete Overhaul Special $449*
FREE UPS® shipping of your watch to WatchRepair.net
Our CW21 Certified Watchmaker will methodically
disassemble your entire watch piece by piece...
- Then all the parts are ultrasonically cleaned, degreased and then individually inspected for any signs of excessive wear.
- Your case back seal, crystal seal and crown gaskets are replaced with new seals and gasket. (Only genuine Rolex parts are ever used)
- Our CW21 Certified watchmaker will then carefully refinish the watch case, the bracelet and the bezel to remove scuff marks and scratches so that your watch will look almost as good as it looked when it was brand new.
- All moving parts are then lubricated with only the highest grade lubricants and oils during the reassembly process.
- Once your watch has been completely reassembled, it is thoroughly tested to our exacting standards over a period of 72 hours to assure accuracy, water resistance, and proper operation of all functionality. Any required adjustments will be made accordingly.
All watch repair service backed by our full 1 year warranty.
"Words fail to express my total satisfaction with your company. My daughter was selling her 10-year-old Rolex watch, which she had hardly worn in the last 6 years. I decided to buy it for my wife, however I wanted to make sure the Rolex was in perfect shape. I took the Rolex to the two authorized Rolex dealers in Western New York, and asked what the price would be to refurbish the watch. One dealer wanted $500 plus parts and the other wanted $800 plus parts. I asked where the refurbishing would be performed, assuming the answer would be at the Rolex factory In Switzerland, both dealers informed..."
*The above Rolex Overhaul Special excludes chronographs and more complicated movements. Some repairs may require replacement of unusual parts. As such, this would not be covered in the "Rolex Complete Overhaul Service." Unusual repairs may take longer due to special ordering of these parts. A revised estimate will be provided for your approval. - WatchRepair.net