Tag Heuer Overhaul Special $349*
FREE UPS® shipping of your watch to WatchRepair.net
Our CW21 Certified Watchmaker will methodically
disassemble your entire watch piece by piece...
- Then all the parts are ultrasonically cleaned, degreased and then individually inspected for any signs of excessive wear.
- Your case back seal, crystal seal and crown gaskets are replaced with new seals and gasket. (Only genuine Tag Heuer parts are ever used)
- Our CW21 Certified watchmaker will then carefully refinish the watch case, the bracelet and the bezel to remove scuff marks and scratches so that your watch will look almost as good as it looked when it was brand new.
- All moving parts are then lubricated with only the highest grade lubricants and oils during the reassembly process.
- Once your watch has been completely reassembled, it is thoroughly tested to our exacting standards over a period of 72 hours to assure accuracy, water resistance, and proper operation of all functionality. Any required adjustments will be made accordingly.
Tag Heuer Repair
All watch repair service backed by our full 1 year warranty.
"Recently, the VP of our company had asked me to help him find out where he could get his TAG Heuer watch repaired. I found your company on the web and we discussed the repairs needed for his watch. You had issued a federal express call tag the next day and the watch was sent to you in mid-July. A few weeks later, the watch was repaired and shipped back and the VP was extremely pleased! Both he and I were delighted with the timeliness and service of the repair.Thank you so much!"
*The above Tag Heuer Overhaul Special excludes chronographs and more complicated movements. Some repairs may require replacement of unusual parts. As such, this would not be covered in the "Tag Heuer Complete Overhaul Service." Unusual repairs may take longer due to special ordering of these parts. A revised estimate will be provided for your approval. - WatchRepair.net