Tag Heuer Overhaul Special $349*
FREE UPS® shipping of your watch to WatchRepair.net
Our CW21 Certified Watchmaker will methodically
disassemble your entire watch piece by piece...
- Then all the parts are ultrasonically cleaned, degreased and then individually inspected for any signs of excessive wear.
- Your case back seal, crystal seal and crown gaskets are replaced with new seals and gasket. (Only genuine Tag Heuer parts are ever used)
- Our CW21 Certified watchmaker will then carefully refinish the watch case, the bracelet and the bezel to remove scuff marks and scratches so that your watch will look almost as good as it looked when it was brand new.
- All moving parts are then lubricated with only the highest grade lubricants and oils during the reassembly process.
- Once your watch has been completely reassembled, it is thoroughly tested to our exacting standards over a period of 72 hours to assure accuracy, water resistance, and proper operation of all functionality. Any required adjustments will be made accordingly.
Tag Heuer Repair
All watch repair service backed by our full 1 year warranty.
"I bought my Tag Heuer 6000 back in ‘96, and have worn it every day since. As you can imagine, it had a few scratches, and also the bezel was broken. I’ve had the battery replaced a few times since ’96, but nothing else was done to the watch. I decided it was time to have it overhauled, so after careful research I sent to watchrepair.net. I received the watch back today, and I must say I’m amazed. It looks absolutely brand new, and the bezel is working fine. Great job.
I would not hesitate to recommend this service to anyone. watchrepair.net."
*The above Tag Heuer Overhaul Special excludes chronographs and more complicated movements. Some repairs may require replacement of unusual parts. As such, this would not be covered in the "Tag Heuer Complete Overhaul Service." Unusual repairs may take longer due to special ordering of these parts. A revised estimate will be provided for your approval. - WatchRepair.net