Tag Heuer Overhaul Special $349*
FREE UPS® shipping of your watch to WatchRepair.net
Our CW21 Certified Watchmaker will methodically
disassemble your entire watch piece by piece...
- Then all the parts are ultrasonically cleaned, degreased and then individually inspected for any signs of excessive wear.
- Your case back seal, crystal seal and crown gaskets are replaced with new seals and gasket. (Only genuine Tag Heuer parts are ever used)
- Our CW21 Certified watchmaker will then carefully refinish the watch case, the bracelet and the bezel to remove scuff marks and scratches so that your watch will look almost as good as it looked when it was brand new.
- All moving parts are then lubricated with only the highest grade lubricants and oils during the reassembly process.
- Once your watch has been completely reassembled, it is thoroughly tested to our exacting standards over a period of 72 hours to assure accuracy, water resistance, and proper operation of all functionality. Any required adjustments will be made accordingly.
Tag Heuer Repair
All watch repair service backed by our full 1 year warranty.
"Jeff:As I mentioned in our discussions I purchased the TAG Watch over 10 years ago. Since that time the watch has been with me to the national training center in California, Bosnia, Kosovo, Albania, and Iraq and other places you only read about in the papers. In Feb. after working in the yard I put the watch in a shirt pocket and forgot it was there. A few days later I asked the wife if she had seen it and said she accidently put the shirt (along with the watch) in the washer. After the watch went all the way thru the spin cycle (I might add),we located it and noticed the band was broken, the ..."
Stryker BCT, Rock Island
*The above Tag Heuer Overhaul Special excludes chronographs and more complicated movements. Some repairs may require replacement of unusual parts. As such, this would not be covered in the "Tag Heuer Complete Overhaul Service." Unusual repairs may take longer due to special ordering of these parts. A revised estimate will be provided for your approval. - WatchRepair.net