Tag Heuer Overhaul Special $349*
FREE UPS® shipping of your watch to WatchRepair.net
Our CW21 Certified Watchmaker will methodically
disassemble your entire watch piece by piece…
- Then all the parts are ultrasonically cleaned, degreased and then individually inspected for any signs of excessive wear.
- Your case back seal, crystal seal and crown gaskets are replaced with new seals and gasket. (Only genuine Tag Heuer parts are ever used)
- Our CW21 Certified watchmaker will then carefully refinish the watch case, the bracelet and the bezel to remove scuff marks and scratches so that your watch will look almost as good as it looked when it was brand new.
- All moving parts are then lubricated with only the highest grade lubricants and oils during the reassembly process.
- Once your watch has been completely reassembled, it is thoroughly tested to our exacting standards over a period of 72 hours to assure accuracy, water resistance, and proper operation of all functionality. Any required adjustments will be made accordingly.
TAG HEUER REPAIR
All watch repair service backed by our full 1 year warranty.
"Jeff, Trust is hard to come by over the internet these days, but with very few options I decided to try Watchrepair.net. I just got my watch back and I have to say I am impressed. What I received back was not only a like new watch, but a restoration of faith in people. It has been a pleasure to work with you and your firm. So much so, I sent an email to everyone in my contact folder about your company and it s great work. Thank you for a great experience and for your watch repair craftsmanship. It s great to have my TAG back on my wrist."
*The above Tag Heuer Overhaul Special $349* Overhaul Special excludes chronographs and more complicated movements. Some repairs may require replacement of unusual parts. As such, this would not be covered in the "Tag Heuer Overhaul Special $349* Complete Overhaul Service." Unusual repairs may take longer due to special ordering of these parts. A revised estimate will be provided for your approval. - WatchRepair.net