At WatchRepair.net, our CW21 Certified Watchmaker can provide complete watch restoration or provide repair work for the following items:
- Tune Up - Battery, Wash case and bracelet, Replace gaskets/seals, Replace spring bars/pins, Water Seal and Pressure test.
- Stem & Crown
- Replace Crystal/Glass: - Plastic or Mineral glass
- Scratch Resistant/Sapphire Crystal
- Polish: - Polish Watch Case and/or Bracelet
- Complete Watch Overhaul
- Complete Watch Restoration
- Dial Refinishing
"The work you did on both the IWC Fleiger Chronograph and the Breguet Heritage was wonderful. As a collector of high end watches, it is great to find someone who has the ability to properly service them in a timely fashion. In the past, I have always sent them back to the manufacturers and it is usually two to four months before I get them back. Be assured that I will be sending you my other watches as they need service. Also, thanks for all of the personal phone calls to update me throughout the repair process.Sincerely,"