At WatchRepair.net, our CW21 Certified Watchmaker can provide complete watch restoration or provide repair work for the following items:
- Tune Up - Battery, Wash case and bracelet, Replace gaskets/seals, Replace spring bars/pins, Water Seal and Pressure test.
- Stem & Crown
- Replace Crystal/Glass: - Plastic or Mineral glass
- Scratch Resistant/Sapphire Crystal
- Polish: - Polish Watch Case and/or Bracelet
- Complete Watch Overhaul
- Complete Watch Restoration
- Dial Refinishing
"After a frustrating round of non-customer service from Omega, I searched the internet and came upon Watchrepair.net. My Omega Seamaster was running fast and needed a overhaul. Jeff Herman assured me that the watch would look "good as new." I've worn this watch everyday for six years, so I was a bit doubtful. Due to the attractive price, I also opted to replace the crystal. When Jeff returned the watch, I learned that he wasn't just a big talking salesman; the watch actually looked brand new! I checked the microprinted serial number to be sure it hadn't been switched. Upon..."
San Francisco, CA