At WatchRepair.net, our CW21 Certified Watchmaker can provide complete watch restoration or provide repair work for the following items:
- Tune Up - Battery, Wash case and bracelet, Replace gaskets/seals, Replace spring bars/pins, Water Seal and Pressure test.
- Stem & Crown
- Replace Crystal/Glass: - Plastic or Mineral glass
- Scratch Resistant/Sapphire Crystal
- Polish: - Polish Watch Case and/or Bracelet
- Complete Watch Overhaul
- Complete Watch Restoration
- Dial Refinishing
"Jeff:As I mentioned in our discussions I purchased the TAG Watch over 10 years ago. Since that time the watch has been with me to the national training center in California, Bosnia, Kosovo, Albania, and Iraq and other places you only read about in the papers. In Feb. after working in the yard I put the watch in a shirt pocket and forgot it was there. A few days later I asked the wife if she had seen it and said she accidently put the shirt (along with the watch) in the washer. After the watch went all the way thru the spin cycle (I might add),we located it and noticed the band was broken, the ..."
Stryker BCT, Rock Island