Rolex Complete Overhaul Special $449*
FREE UPS® shipping of your watch to WatchRepair.net
Our CW21 Certified Watchmaker will methodically
disassemble your entire watch piece by piece...
- Then all the parts are ultrasonically cleaned, degreased and then individually inspected for any signs of excessive wear.
- Your case back seal, crystal seal and crown gaskets are replaced with new seals and gasket. (Only genuine Rolex parts are ever used)
- Our CW21 Certified watchmaker will then carefully refinish the watch case, the bracelet and the bezel to remove scuff marks and scratches so that your watch will look almost as good as it looked when it was brand new.
- All moving parts are then lubricated with only the highest grade lubricants and oils during the reassembly process.
- Once your watch has been completely reassembled, it is thoroughly tested to our exacting standards over a period of 72 hours to assure accuracy, water resistance, and proper operation of all functionality. Any required adjustments will be made accordingly.
All watch repair service backed by our full 1 year warranty.
"Dear Jeff, I just opened the package that came from you, and I must say that I think you guys made a terrible mistake. As an honest person, I do not want to take advantage of you. I sent you my President about 3 weeks ago to be repaired. I think that you may have switched my watch for a brand new one. My watch is about 30 years old, and this one looks like it just was made!!!!! Needless to say, I am delighted. Next week, I will send you my father-in-laws watch. Please send him back a brand new one as well.
All the best,"
Valley Stream, NY
*The above Rolex Overhaul Special excludes chronographs and more complicated movements. Some repairs may require replacement of unusual parts. As such, this would not be covered in the "Rolex Complete Overhaul Service." Unusual repairs may take longer due to special ordering of these parts. A revised estimate will be provided for your approval. - WatchRepair.net