Omega Complete Overhaul Special $399*
FREE UPS® shipping of your watch to WatchRepair.net
Our CW21 Certified Watchmaker will methodically
disassemble your entire watch piece by piece...
- Then all the parts are ultrasonically cleaned, degreased and then individually inspected for any signs of excessive wear.
- Your case back seal, crystal seal and crown gaskets are replaced with new seals and gasket. (Only genuine Omega parts are ever used)
- Our CW21 Certified watchmaker will then carefully refinish the watch case, the bracelet and the bezel to remove scuff marks and scratches so that your watch will look almost as good as it looked when it was brand new.
- All moving parts are then lubricated with only the highest grade lubricants and oils during the reassembly process.
- Once your watch has been completely reassembled, it is thoroughly tested to our exacting standards over a period of 72 hours to assure accuracy, water resistance, and proper operation of all functionality. Any required adjustments will be made accordingly.
All watch repair service backed by our full 1 year warranty.
"Thanks Jeff, for a job well done. Having my Omega Seamaster Wacth for thirty five years working thirty three years perfectly, it started to work slow then fast it was taken and sent to three major watch repair companys it comtinued to worked as it taken or sent to them. this is so amusing, after takeing it back to the company before it was sent to Jeff, The shop manager told me, "the watch maybe working according to my pulse or body tempressure." I walked out thinking that watch repairers are so dum that it don't make sense repairing a watch. Then I came across an add by Jeff@watchrepair,net I..."
*The above Omega Overhaul Special excludes chronographs and more complicated movements. Some repairs may require replacement of unusual parts. As such, this would not be covered in the "Omega Complete Overhaul Service." Unusual repairs may take longer due to special ordering of these parts. A revised estimate will be provided for your approval. - WatchRepair.net