Omega Complete Overhaul Special $399*
FREE UPS® shipping of your watch to WatchRepair.net
Our CW21 Certified Watchmaker will methodically
disassemble your entire watch piece by piece...
- Then all the parts are ultrasonically cleaned, degreased and then individually inspected for any signs of excessive wear.
- Your case back seal, crystal seal and crown gaskets are replaced with new seals and gasket. (Only genuine Omega parts are ever used)
- Our CW21 Certified watchmaker will then carefully refinish the watch case, the bracelet and the bezel to remove scuff marks and scratches so that your watch will look almost as good as it looked when it was brand new.
- All moving parts are then lubricated with only the highest grade lubricants and oils during the reassembly process.
- Once your watch has been completely reassembled, it is thoroughly tested to our exacting standards over a period of 72 hours to assure accuracy, water resistance, and proper operation of all functionality. Any required adjustments will be made accordingly.
All watch repair service backed by our full 1 year warranty.
"After a frustrating round of non-customer service from Omega, I searched the internet and came upon Watchrepair.net. My Omega Seamaster was running fast and needed a overhaul. Jeff Herman assured me that the watch would look "good as new." I've worn this watch everyday for six years, so I was a bit doubtful. Due to the attractive price, I also opted to replace the crystal. When Jeff returned the watch, I learned that he wasn't just a big talking salesman; the watch actually looked brand new! I checked the microprinted serial number to be sure it hadn't been switched. Upon..."
San Francisco, CA
*The above Omega Overhaul Special excludes chronographs and more complicated movements. Some repairs may require replacement of unusual parts. As such, this would not be covered in the "Omega Complete Overhaul Service." Unusual repairs may take longer due to special ordering of these parts. A revised estimate will be provided for your approval. - WatchRepair.net