Breitling Complete Overhaul Special - $399
FREE UPS® shipping of your watch to WatchRepair.net
Our CW21 Certified Watchmaker will methodically
disassemble your entire watch piece by piece...
- Then all the parts are ultrasonically cleaned, degreased and then individually inspected for any signs of excessive wear.
- Your case back seal, crystal seal and crown gaskets are replaced with new seals and gasket. (Only genuine Breitling parts are ever used)
- Our CW21 Certified watchmaker will then carefully refinish the watch case, the bracelet and the bezel to remove scuff marks and scratches so that your watch will look almost as good as it looked when it was brand new.
- All moving parts are then lubricated with only the highest grade lubricants and oils during the reassembly process.
- Once your watch has been completely reassembled, it is thoroughly tested to our exacting standards over a period of 72 hours to assure accuracy, water resistance, and proper operation of all functionality. Any required adjustments will be made accordingly.
All watch repair service backed by our full 1 year warranty.
"Dear Jeff,I received my repaired watch from you today and while you certainly did repair my Breitling, I think restoration is more apropos. It is absolutely beautiful. This Navitimer looks as good now as it did 40 plus years ago when I first purchased it. Suffice to say, it runs perfectly and the band is beautiful.When I first contacted your company I was a bit nervous about sending my vintage watch to a complete stranger 1,500 miles from where I live. Your phone call and the contact references you gave me quickly put my fears to re..."
*The above Breitling Overhaul Special excludes chronographs and more complicated movements. Some repairs may require replacement of unusual parts. As such, this would not be covered in the "Breitling Complete Overhaul Service." Unusual repairs may take longer due to special ordering of these parts. A revised estimate will be provided for your approval. - WatchRepair.net