All fine timepieces require routine maintenance and servicing. The oils used for lubrication inside the movement have a life expectancy of only 3 to 4 years. Once the oil has begun to break down, moving parts succumb to the effects of friction and can cause key parts to wear down, aging prematurely and affecting the accuracy of the watch.
Our routine service includes the following:
- Complete disassembly of the watch. completely disassembled, cleaned, oiled, and timed using state of the art equipment.
- Clean all moving parts with specialized cleaning solvents.
- Proper lubrication with only the highest grade lubricants and oils during the reassembly process.
- Thorough testing of accuracy. Your watch is tested to our exacting standards over a period of 72 hours to assure accuracy, water resistance, and proper operation of all functionality. (Overhaul – Lubricants, Gaskets, Sealing, Regulation, MISC testing)
Optional restorative services include:
- Replacement/repair of the bezel.
- Replacement of the crystal if necessary.
- Repairing or replacing the watch dial.
- Restoration or replacement of watch hands.
Watchrepair.net offers a full complement of restoration services. Whether you are simply looking to perform routine maintenance to full restoration of vintage heirloom pieces, WatchRepair.net is committed to your complete satisfaction.
Read more about our Watch Repair Warranty.